Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Profit scam

It was never a vaccine after all


People may be finally waking up to the scam pulled with regards to the miscalled covid vaccine. It's on the Bongino show today.

I feel like I was way ahead of the curve on this one. There was NEVER any justification for a mandate, but it was ordered anyway. Not only that, there wasn't even a justification for an emergency use authorization that would have made the mandate possible. That's because if there is an alternative that can work, then there cannot be an emergency authorization.

Nobody seems to want to talk about this, but it is kinda late for some people. You know, when people die, it is kinda permanent. If you jack around with your DNA, like this so-called vaccine does, it is kinda permanent. If it screws you up, it's kinda permanent. Better be sure about what you put into your veins.

I didn't get the vaccine. Based upon what's happening now, I'm very glad I didn't. To tell you the truth, there wasn't the slightest chance I was ever going to put that shit into my veins.

There needs to be accountability for this, but the chances aren't so good that there will be. It may not even make a ripple in the election. It should have made people livid. It amazes me what they let these people get away with.

I've included a re-post of some of what I was saying. It's not like there wasn't anybody warning you people.





Originally posted in May 2021





Seen on Barnhardt. I'd call it the quote of the day. "You cannot fund vaccines if there's an effective treatment." Otherwise known as a scam. It's worse than that. It's not even a vaccine. So here you are--- funding a vaccine that isn't, when one isn't even necessary because there's an effective treatment.

We have a saying around here. It's called a "profit scam". I don't know the technical definition, but it is definitely like that.





No comments: