Thursday, April 9, 2020

Tracking the Wuhan Virus, 4.9.20





The immediate area here in my neighborhood has had zero change from yesterday.

I heard a funny story from a relative from San Antonio. It seems that people are really going all out on this protective clothing tactic against the virus. There was a guy who wore a dinosaur outfit, and more than that. He also had a breathing mask underneath. It must have been a sight to see. When I heard that, I doubled up in laughter. I'm trying to visualize Barney walking down the aisle.

I thought I was going a bit overboard when I considered making my own homemade mask. If I were to wear what I had in mind, I might well provoke some laughter. Hey, no laughing matter, ya'll. ( snicker snicker )

I reiterate the stats, which indicate that densely populated areas are at the greatest risk. Those with pre-existing conditions are the ones with the greatest risk. For this, the entire country must be shut down. I'm not trying to be a smart aleck or anything, but the bill for this is going to come due at some point. You cannot print funny money and get away with it forever.

This is really about people living in the cities who do things they shouldn't be doing anyway.



No comments: