Sunday, March 12, 2017

Not so fast

While Democrats Fume, Trump becomes jobs President.

Let's not get into groupthink here, you people.   The so-called right won this last election, but recent history has not been kind to the GOP.

The two Bushes gave the lefties a hole big enough to drive a semi through it.  Trump may be different in temperament, but the results easily could be the same.

I am not so sure that the left has lost its stranglehold on the public.  They have way, way, way too much influence.  Frankly, a lot of them belong behind bars.  I know you can't do that, but if there was a good reason, as I think there is, there could at least be a few shots across the bow.  Know what I mean there, Vern?

No, you don't know what I mean.  That's what makes it the Stupid Party.

For the Democrats to beat the dumbasses that you are, all they have to do is to show up.


No comments: