Sunday, March 12, 2017

Have to wonder about this

Once upon a time, I suggested to any of the sorry ass Democrats who might be perusing this blog, that they should forget freaking Russia, and concentrate on real issues.

And damned if that is what they are doing.  They are sly mofos these Dems.  I wish I could say the same for the pubs, but these guys are stuck on stupid.

You might think from my writing that I am flipping Dem, but you would be wrong.  I'll never vote Dem.  I'll be freaking dead and cold in my grave before that would happen.  Obamacare or not.

Because basically they are full of shit.  They don't give a shit about Russia and they don't give a shit about people like me.  Especially, very especially people like me.  Not a freaking chance.

And so the same for the pubbies.  The one thing that Trump brought to the table was a refreshing honesty and sincerity.  Or so it seemed.

If he hooks up with the pubbies in order to save his ass, he may be making a mistake.

Dems need something.  They may be making a flanking move, while the pubbies still laugh their asses off about the freaking Russian joke.

Stupid fucks.


No comments: