Saturday, October 22, 2016

What to do next?

As I stated before, on many occasions, I want to keep blogging.  So, I have a number of posts, which I have titled as "obligatory".  Obligatory in the sense that to keep an audience, you need to put content up on a regular basis.

This post is not to be so titled.  Because what to do with one's time is something you have to decide every day.  It is a principle.  The principle here is time management.  I try to think in terms of principles.

So, off I go to write another post.  I fire up the Blogger interface and look at my stats  Whoa!  Lots of pageviews.    Where did these come from?

But I won't spend time trying to answer that question.  First principle is time management.  I have things to do.  All I can say is that I have an audience for the moment.  Let's say the most time efficient thing to do here is to remind people that I have blogged regularly for six years now.  I have info on the left sidebar that may interest new readers.

Why I started the blog is that I sensed that something was wrong and I went off on a mental quest to research what that was, and to come here and write about it.  I have come to the conclusion that our leadership has failed us and we need a new direction in Washington DC.

We have a chance to do that in less than a month.  Will we make that change?  I don't know, but I sure hope so.

Trump is the most viable alternative.  The real choice is between Hillary or Trump.  Hillary represents where we have been.  I don't think we should do the same things as before.  We need to make a change.  For my reasons, check out this blog.


No comments: