Thursday, April 14, 2011

Daily Plan

While I was walking this morning, for exercise, I was thinking about priorities. This is in connection with having a businesslike attitude about what you are doing. Since I'm putting this blog on a business footing, I need to prioritize the agenda, so to speak. So far, I haven't been doing that. But, I know better than that.

As I wrote yesterday, I want to have a daily plan for each day. The trouble with plans is that things have a way of happening. It appears that something has happened, and I am going to need to address that today, and perhaps in the days ahead.

My goal for today was to start to get out more. This business needs somebody out there in the world to know about it. I spend too much time around here, so the plan was to get out more. It so happens that the thing that came up might fit into that plan, but in an unexpected way.

Today's plan is to handle the unexpected thing that came up. It is a personal matter, so it won't be discussed here.

Update:

Still handling personal matter.  Today will be light posting until this gets handled.   It is no big deal, actually a small opportunity, so it isn't terrible news or anything like that.

No comments: