Saturday, July 8, 2023

The Most Misunderstood Concept in Physics ( video )



It's called entropy. It seems to be a difficult subject. At least to me. Not that I haven't heard of it before. I'd say anyone who took a science class may well have come across it at some point. What the video is trying to say is that it may be one of those things that may be difficult to fully grasp.

I did remember it from my formal education. Yet, I find it a confusing to think about. When I hear this guy talking about it, my mind starts to reel a bit. How is it for anyone else? I think the same, but many might say the opposite. That's because people have a tendency to fib.

The reason I'm posting this is that the video's narrator poses the question: "What do we get from the sun?" The answer is not so obvious. Hence, I suspect that's how the liars confuse everyone with their bravo sierra. I'm referring to man-made climate change.

I'd like to prove that man-made climate change is bunk. I'm sure that to do it, one way or the other, is to involve the concept of entropy.

What is entropy? In a word, it is be thought of as order. More accurately put, it is disorder. The universe is becoming more disordered over time. That's related to the two laws of thermodynamics---1) The energy of the universe is constant, and 2) the entropy of the universe tends towards a maximum.

That seems simple enough, but watch the video and see if your head starts to spin a bit.



With that, I leave you with the video...



No comments: