Friday, February 19, 2021

Exorcist ( 1973) Head spinning scene

 Something I saw on Barnhardt that reminded me of this scene.  Looking at some of the clips of the movie, I am wondering if we are truly in the midst of something satanic.

What Barnhardt is referring to is the cross that the alleged Pope wears.  It shows an inversion of the leg which points in the opposite direction of the other leg.  This is physically impossible, and is strongly suggestive of it being twisted into the inverted position.



At first I didn't see what see was referring to, then I saw it and was convinced.  She has been saying this from the beginning of  the "Francis'" regime in the Vatican.  I'm not even Catholic and I am convinced.  The so-called Pope is not Catholic, nor is he even a Christian.  No way a real Christian would wear something like this.

Here's the scene in the film the Exorcist.



No comments: