Thursday, January 21, 2021

Break my Stride




No time for regrets.  Not for me, what about you?




As for that video above, if it needs explaining, then here's another way of putting it--- Don't let the SOB's get you down!

A way forward---avoid their propaganda. The TV stays OFF in this household. As a result of this, I feel just fine---thank you very much. Getting away from their crap can be very therapeutic. It will do wonders for you. The minute you turn it off, you should feel much better.

Those of us in the conservative areas should be well-situated to endure the coming storm. Those in the big cities may be eating out of dumpsters soon.

Raise your own crops. Tend your own animals. Become self-sufficient. That is what I am trying to do. My only regret is that I'm not there yet. But still working on it. I've got a plan, do you?





No comments: