Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Hang on Sloopy Dancer

 If you wondered who she was,  this says who she is and it may surprise you.

It surprised me, but sometimes that ain't hard.

Update:

The article linked says it's the state song ( I think ) or Ohio.  Now that is something I didn't know.  It was a big hit in the sixties, but a state song?  Down here, we may not have a state song, but we've got our songs.  Yellow Rose of Texas, for instance.

If Sloopy were to stand in for America, what would you tell her?  To "hang on", or to kiss off?  It seems like a bunch of politicians on the GOP side are telling us on the conservative side to "kiss off".  Or something like that, if you catch my meaning.

If we lose, we lose.  But these guys won't even make sure that it was even a fair loss.  If they can lie to us, they will lie to anybody, in my opinion.  That goes for the libs too, but they don't seem to care.  We know what they'd tell Sloopy.


No comments: