Saturday, December 9, 2017

Obligatory, 12.9.17

Very lite blogging.  Not much reason for it, really.  However, I am getting low on data again.  I notice more and more how much the web is putting in videos that use a lot of data.  It is hard to do much web surfing any more without these contrivances limiting it through the imposition of so much useless data in the form of advertisements.

Not to mention that the news these days is nuts.  The things people focus on is not particularly interesting to me.

Really, you people.  Is all this reporting on sexual harassment all that interesting?  Not to me.

Judge Moore must really be important for these people when they devote so much to trying to defeat him.  Are they really trying to bring down the temple just to stop this guy?  It almost seems so.  But the way they do it is a farce.  It reminds me of some literature that was taught in one of my classes in college--- The Rape of the Lock.

Well, there was something pretty interesting elsewhere that I was reading, but was interrupted by an ad.

The thing is that the media and the Democrat party may be getting, shall we say, exposed.  Not that the truth actually matters.  However, if the truth does matter, it won't help that the Democrats are getting exposed for being even bigger sleaze bags than what I thought.

If people would stop taking the media so seriously, maybe that would force them to shape up.  But I wouldn't bet the ranch on it.


No comments: