Saturday, September 23, 2017

It is better to work

Tomorrow, I will be out on the road again.  Last two days have been down days to fix up some minor problems with the car.

The Obamacare debate has been in the news lately.  As a consequence, I would like to comment a bit further on recent comments with regard to my experiences with the program. Besides that, the government assistance programs as well.

Evidently, there is some misconception about how much a person can get of this assistance.  If I had to depend upon this as my sole source of income, I would be in trouble.  The fact of the matter is that it is just not enough.

That is why I am back at work.  One might say "good".  Well, okay.  But what happens if you really cannot work anymore?  I suppose people may not believe that you cannot work.  Whatever the case may be, I surely cannot do what I did before, unless my illness has gotten better.

Which brings me to the follow up MRI I was supposed to get.  After several weeks, I have still not heard back from these people, and I am doubtful that there will be any help forthcoming from these people.

It all reflects badly on this system, I believe.  There are those who support it in a naïve way believing the government really takes care of people.  My experience with the government has tended to be negative.   Consequently, I have not much faith in its efficacy at all.

In my opinion, John McCain didn't do me any favors.  I am stuck with a high premium to pay which doesn't cover very much.  As a matter of fact, I won't pay for another month of this chicken poop piece of crap.

Repeal it.  I don't care.  It doesn't do much good anyway.  What good this might have done was only done in the most grudging of ways, and the follow up is the same way.  What the hell good is it, then?




No comments: