Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Home again, 9.30.15

Use to be that this title meant that I was in a big hurry to get to posting, but that pattern seems to have been broken.
Been home for about an hour, and I went ahead and watched Gary McDade's series on the Book of Revelation.  I have now watched 7 of the series, which will include probably over a dozen more videos.

Evidently, the Anti-Christ may be towards the end as opposed to in the beginning.  It may be better to not skip it and move towards the end.  Instead, it may well be better to just watch them all after all.

One thing about McDade's presentation:  his presentation is definitely at odds at which I had heard about Revelation in that there was to be a Rapture, followed by 7 years of tribulation, and a thousand year reign of Christ on Earth.  McDade says these aren't in Revelation at all.  One thing about all that:  I never did believe any of it.  As for what McDade says is actually in Revelation is a matter in which I will have to find out myself by watching the entire series.

What I was going to write about was the markets.  But that is hardly a match for the End Times, now is it?  I suppose if people lose all their money, they will think that it is the end of the world.


No comments: