Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Discombobulated post

Time is rather short.  I've got a job and all.  Got to pay bills.  As I have noted several times already, the blog's audience is dwindling down for some reason.  Given that fact, my response first was a bit of anger and frustration, but now I have to devise a response to it.  That response will be a slower pace of blogging.  When I was trying to get a breakout in audience numbers, I was pushing myself to put up as much stuff as possible.  Since that doesn't seem to matter, I'm going to slow things down to a more reasonable pace.  Why knock yourself out when nobody cares anyway?

I will continue to blog, but on more friendly terms to me.  Whatever audience remains may go to zero, but what the hell?  I can't kill myself over something I cannot do anything about.  If people don't like what I write, then that's that.

I'll still try to put up a least one post per day.  I'm not going away.  I'm just going deeper, you might say.  The world is really a shallow place, you know.


No comments: