Monday, September 23, 2013

Who listens to this guy anymore?

Once again, I notice that the popular news item is about gun control.  You know who steps right in there and lectures us all on the need for gun control.

I'm just burning with shame.  This guy just got to me in the most personal way.  I can hardly stand it anymore.   Please, please, please take my gun.  I'm so ashamed that all these people had to die because of my failure to care enough to change.  /sarc

You see, we have to agree with the leftists who want our guns.  If we don't agree with them, we are very, very, bad people you see.  Very, very naughty.

Why does anybody listen to this drivel?  It's not even worth getting upset about.  The issue isn't trending Obama's way.  Nobody is convinced with this type of emotional and empty rhetoric.

Sure, we are very grieved by the loss of life.  But it wasn't because of anything we law abiding gun owners did.  The people who were killed may have been saved if someone there was armed.  But it is illegal to have a gun in DC.  Somehow, it is all our fault that their policies don't work.  We should be ashamed.  Very ashamed that their policies didn't work yet again.


No comments: