Saturday, February 2, 2013

We are so screwed, according to the book

What book?  This book.

It reminds me of what I read about on the web four years ago.  "We are so screwed."  This book shows why we are so screwed.  Only thing is, fewer and fewer people actually believe we are still screwed and are believing the hype and bullshit that is going on.  They believe that the economy is getting better.  That's not possible since the reason we are screwed has not been addressed.

I'm continuing to read it, but my eyes get tired often.  Plus, the truth of the book is just a killer.  It's like getting kicked in the balls.  You have to stop and collect yourself quite often.

And I thought that I was the one who was the realist.

Update:

As I continue to read the book, I am reminded how politics is clearly interwoven with the existence of these problems.  The old politics are failing.  We need a new type of politics.


No comments: