Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chris Laird loses it

I just got this in my email.  It is an amazing meltdown to me.  I like his work, but the guy disappears sometimes without any word about what the problem is.  It looks like he took some criticism for it and he responds like this.  Very unfortunate.
We are going to have a newsletter probably today maybe later tonight. Usually I get this done before the Asian markets open. Pls refer to the alert on the last public article. I am thinking abou t that article and its gonna take me sime time. Now. Those few who complained about whatever can easily hit the cancel button on your account at the top of the articles in our site. (one measly complaint so far not bad but I despise it. if what your getting is not enough, please please cancel. I am working now on this next newsletter. But I cannot say I will beat the opening of the Asian markets this Sunday.) I know when im thinking deeply and if this is not fast enough PLEASE cancel. in any case, for my own health we are going to move the newsletter to a yearly subscription with no fixed number of issues.For those nit pickers who complain about my spelling, you DONT get it I never allow an editor between me and you. In that case anyone who loses like some issues, will be ! prorated ahead accordingly so dont worry we are benchmarking your sub lenght this week so nothing will be lost - but I am sure I can continue at 44 issues - i like this work but i cannot work under this fixed system - so present subscribers will definitely recieve all issues regardless. I doubt very much I will not be able to do 44 issues but just knowing that pressure is off will help the entire effort. Dont say you are not getting value here. Also, take advantage of this price because we ARE going to raise. If my performance this year is not good enough, (its epic so drop dead...) if you dont like it. Leave. sorry for the heat on this email.

I won't renew because of the financial costs.  Even if that wasn't an issue, this email raises issues.

No comments: