Monday, May 11, 2015

Anti-government resistance now the beating heart of GOP

This to me is stunning in its epic stupidity:

Much of what now passes for conservatism proceeds from extremes of government loathing that would have stunned Ronald Reagan himself.

Some of my readers used many colorful words to characterize that argument. Here’s the word I’d use:


Obvious
.--- Leonard Pitts, Seattle Times op-ed

If that were true, the ground would be literally shaking with an incipient revolt.  There are supposedly millions of conservatives.  If they were all united as this numbnut seemed to think, I'd say that they'd have a real problem about now.

Instead, this guy believes his mere words will scare the mice back into their holes.

If they were lions and not mice, the roar would be deafening.  Instead, the silence is deafening.

If there is one word to use about this article, I'll supply mine.


Bullshit.

No comments: