Friday, December 4, 2015

Home again, 12.4.15; Weekend has arrived

Truly, I wondered if I could put in a full week without anything going wrong.  I'm back home and the week has been completed.  It was good week, money making wise.  I needed it.

Gave the boss notice that the end of March will be the end of my stay there.  It is rather far off, but I was thinking about it this morning, and decided that I had better go while I still can.

But I won't go immediately.  After leaving the delivery job, I will continue on with Uber for anywhere from six to ten months.

Then it will be on to El Paso, where I plan to move into an apartment.  From the apartment, I will execute the transition from apartment to off the grid.  Uber will supply me with an income, and the hope is that it will be sufficient for my needs.

One idea that popped in my head was to use a large truck I saw as an RV project.  This isn't a fully developed plan, mind you.  Anyway, the idea was to put a conex and a parking spot for the car on top the flatbed in back.  That's assuming that the flat bed is big enough for both.  It could probably hold the conex by itself.  Try to imagine:  The vehicle has its own house and car.  A ramp attachment will allow the car to be backed off the truck's flat bed, and then driven anywhere.  Then drive up the ramp when I wanted to park for awhile.  For example, I could make some money for Uber, then leave El Paso for the property where I would stay for awhile until I figured I needed to make some more money, and back to El Paso again.  All the while, I have all my stuff with me.


No comments: