Sunday, August 31, 2014

Recap of last weeks posts 8/24 to 8/31/14

The tone is getting rather apocalyptic these days.  Maybe we are there, who knows?

The most views for the week:  Before and after 3rd try.  

That post was about the water filtration experiments.  With respect to that, I've set that aside for the moment.

Time is always short.  Maybe even shorter than anyone is aware of at this moment.

Update:

It seems like a little housekeeping may be in order.  I found several posts that made the "Best of" category recently, and now I've just done it again.  I didn't point out what category in a post like this, so I'm correcting that now:

Here's a category that have a few new additions to the "Best of":
Best of Financial Markets
Best of Brainstorms ( noted that recently, fortunately )
Best of PHD
Best of Energy
Best of Miscellaneous


No comments: