Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Scooter Libbey Redux

Updated,

5.8.19:

History is a beautiful thing.  As long as you have documented evidence of it, that is.  Henry Ford called it bunk.  Well, the victors write the history books, it has been said.

Well, I keep all of my posts handy so that I can bring them up again for a re-post.  Yes, I said that this Mueller Investigation was a Scotter Libbey redux.  I said it on DAY ONE,  That is the history of it on this blog.

Not that I am in a war with anyone.  If I am in a war, it is only with those who will not recognize the truth.

So, people are talking about this again.  Note the date.  It is a year and a half ago.  In itself, it is an update on something that happened ( Mueller appointment) six months previously.  Again, I ask:  Why are we talking about this today?  This isn't news. 

They are saying today obstruction was Mueller's goal from day one.  Of course it was.  Why is this news?

12.4.17:

Ever since Rosenstein appointed Mueller, it should be obvious what their intentions are.  If they cannot get Trump on anything, then it will be a process crime--- just like Scooter Libbey.

Therefore, what Rush says is what I was saying the minute Rosenstein appointed Mueller.

If they cannot get Trump on obstruction of justice either, then they will do all the damage that they can in order to discredit Trump.  It is history repeating itself.  Just like Scooter Libbey.

What to do about it?  Since many in the GOP are nothing but Dems in disguise anyway, they may actually try to remove Trump.

If that happens, then what?

Well, speaking only for myself, it will be the last time I vote Republican.  Either the so-called conservatives leave the party and start a new one, or I stay home for now on.  It is pointless to vote if the vote is going to be ignored.



No comments: